Konrad Iturbe 1999, Madrid - Spain
I'm a student
, software developer
and tech security enthusiast.
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://chernowii.com
- Based in: Madrid, Spain
- Occupation: Student
I still haven't got a proper job, although I programmed for several companies and clients as part of my hobby.
GoPro camera research 2013 - Present
I have been developing scripts for GoPro cameras and researching their WiFi API calls. I first got a GoPro in 2012, loved it and decided to extend the use by writing an shell script to extend the timelapse interval. Some of the highlights:
- Successfully extend the timelapse interval on HERO2/HERO3 cameras, which was used by several companies and hobbyists.
- Made the Ambarella Shell script that enabled the HERO3 Black camera to shoot long exposures.
- Currently maintain the unofficial GoPro API (goprowifihack), a great resource for hobbyists and companies.
GoPro scripts collection: konradit/autoexechack
Unofficial GoPro WiFi API: konradit/goprowifihack
Freelance Software Developer 2014 - Present
I have experience developing apps for Android, Android Wear and Pebble smartwatch.
My approach to app development is I develop apps I need
and do not exist. I also want to put the smart
View my profile on Google Play Store
- CamControl for GoPro: A unofficial GoPro WiFi client for Android, allows full control of the camera from the phone and Android Wear watch, also uses Material design.
- Theater Time: Automate Theater mode for Android Wear devices.
- GoProRemote for Pebble: Pebble app to control GoPro cameras.
- Android App development
- AOSP ROM knowledge
- Android Wear/Auto/Cardboard VR development
Master - Advanced - Intermediate - Novice
- Java - Level: Master
- Swift - Level: Novice
- Python - Level: Master
- C - Level: Advanced
- GoLang - Level: Intermediate
- Bash - Level: Master
- Arch Linux - Level: Master
Open source contributions
- Rebble (Pebble maintainance team)
- Spanish - Native speaker
- English - Bilingual
- German - Fluent
EPO (Primary Education): Waldorf School Madrid, 2008 - 2012
ESO (Secondary Education): Montessori School, 2012 - Present
Further Education: To Be Added.
- Hacking and researching security exploits
- Mountain Biking
- TimeLapse photography